Welcome to my home on the web!
Who am I?
My name is Xila Cai (aka FuzzyGrim) and I am currently a Computer Science student. Ever since I was a kid, I’ve always been interested in technology, especially in computers, and I used to spend hours in front of my PC, tinkering with anything that caught my attention.
In the process of wanting to learn more and more, I came across programming languages and software development. Since then, my curiosity has only increased, and I keep tinkering with my computer and learning new things, which inevitably led me to Linux and FOSS.
These are my main interests:
- Linux fan (I love command line and uhh… I use Arch BTW)
- Open-source enthusiast
- Programming, I am most familiar with Python
- Neovim, I use it for anything related to text editing, e.g., from programming to editing my notes
- Self-hosting and system administration
- Online privacy and security
- Watching good TV shows, animation movies, anime and manga
- Playing videogames on PC or Nintendo consoles
About this website
I’ve always wanted to have my own website. Nothing too special, but personal. This blog is created using Jekyll, a static blog generator, and is currently being hosted at Netlify. I have created this space to share some thoughts and ideas from my daily life or anything interesting I have learned.
If you have any questions or comments about any of my posts feel free to send me an email. If you want to contact me somewhere else, I am also on Matrix as @fuzzygrim:matrix.org. Well, there is always the option to create an issue on Github.
I hope that you will find something useful among the selection of software or the incidental article on this site. Enjoy your stay!